Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oscar de la Renta






Definitely my favorite designer of the day, although I did love Michael Kors as well. I couldn't find my favorites that I could actually post. There was a black dress Karlie Kloss was wearing that I loved but I couldn't post the look, you should check it out here. However, the first dress is gorgeous. I'm usually not a huge fan of the colors pink and black together but the fushia bearing the beautiful black ruffles was really something (yeah I just used that corny phrase). In the second photo I just wanted to point out that I still have trouble recognizing Agyness Deyn with black hair, and that I love her. Third photo...I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT COLOR. Last photo, what a great pant, but turn your focus to the dress in the background...think I bought that in light blue from the Rodarte Target line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were darling to stop by, I could never have blogged without you ;)