Saturday, January 9, 2010

omgomg







So, as you all know Chanel had an amazing season this spring and I just heard the best news here, the tattoos they sported all over the runway (featured above) are being sold I believe on March 1st. As far as I know a set of 55 costs about $80, I'm hoping we can all buy a smaller set because I'm not quite sure I would ever where it 55 times. Not to mention I am in LOVE (yes caps are required) with these Chanel clogs. They are one of the hottest spring items in my opinion. I loved the clogs Rumi wore in her blog Fashion Toast, they're the second pic and I believe they're Miu Miu. Also, i LOVE that white Chanel dress-gorgeous and classic-typical Chanel....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You were darling to stop by, I could never have blogged without you ;)